Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant -Egypt - Donia SOLIMAN's Photo & Profile/Biography/Interview


    Miss World 2011 - Egypt - Donia SOLIMAN

    PERSONAL INFORMATION

    Name : Donia SOLIMAN
    Age : 23
    Height : 179
    Languages : Arabic & English

    BIOGRAPHY

    Donia has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and her graduation ceremony was one of the proudest days of her life. Donia enjoys dancing, horse riding, listening to music and Egyptian folkloric Dancing. She describes herself as down to earth and laid back.

    INTERVIEW

    Tell us a little something about your Country ?

    My country has one of the oldest civilisations known to man with a mixture of western and eastern culture and heritage. It is where old meets new; where history meets technology.

    Future ambitions ?

    To build an excellent career related to my academic certificate in Business Administration.

    Describe yourself

    I am down to earth and laid back.

    Personal Motto?

    Listen to the nature.

    Favourite food ?

    My favourite food is seafood and Asian food.

    Favourite Music / Books ?

    I enjoy reading books that discuss the human psychology.

    Do you have any pets?

    Yes, I have a dog.

    What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

    My proudest moment was graduating from University and receiving my first training. I felt like I was growing into an independent person.

    Special Talents ?

    Egyptian folklore dancing.

    Any other interesting facts ?

    I enjoy horseback riding.

    source: (Thank you and credits to
    http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
    and all sources for the information and pictures)Source URL: http://bestdealsearch.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-miss-world-2011-contestant-egypt.html
    Visit bestdealsearch for Daily Updated bestdealsearch Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive